Skip to main content

Updates... Overdue....

I realize that I haven't been blogging. I am sorry for my loyal readers. Namely Amanda! Sorry for messing up your morning routine of Coffe, News stories and The Cox Family Blog. Oops will try to be better....

Wednesday night we went to church.

Thursday not much happened. Ryan worked. I did homework and Kenzie went to school. Nothing new there.

Friday we dropped the girls off at mom's house and I baked a cake. I will have to upload the pic soon, but want to get rid of some of the pics on my comp before I upload it here. Hope you understand. Anyway, back to the cake. It was a bible with a cross on the top of it. It was laying open and everyone loved it. We didn't get home til late, but we made it.

Saturday I worked and so did Ryan.

Sunday I worked and Ryan picked the girls up at church and learned how much everyone LOVED the cake. It was great to know that they appreciated my artistic ability. LOL! anyway.

Monday: Kenzie almost missed the bus but made it just in time. She took green frosted cookies to school and wore a dress she picked out that had a green flower on it. She also brought home lots of green stuff! Maddie has been great this morning. And that is about it. I will try to update again later if I have time. I have 30 pages to read and discuss on the webpage before bed tonight, so it might be tomorrow before I can update you again. I think though I will be taking Behavior in Health Care Organizations next term although I could take Human Resources in Health Care Organizations or Health Care Policy and Regulations too. We shall see! I will definately update you there!

Love,
Dawn

Comments

  1. Hello Darlin, Being as i've heard all this on the phone, I won't comment. I would like to see a pic of Kenzie in her dress!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

:(

just wanted to put a note in here to say that we didn't get the progress report today nor did we get a report card. have been uber busy, talk more later! dawn

School is OUT!!!

Today was bittersweet for me.  I am happy its summer break, but that means we only have 2 years before we have a MIDDLESCHOOLER!  I cant believe we are that close already!  Both girls had a great day.  I got soaked walking to get Madispn, then the rain slacked off enough for me to have buckets of sweat rolling into my eyes!  It has been so humid here that i sweat as soon as i go outside let alone walk the more than 1/2 mile to her school.  We are starting a new walking track tomorrow... not sure how far but its gonna be fun to see

sad but true

Since the Pledge of Allegiance and The Lord's Prayer are not allowed in most public schools anymore Because the word "God" is mentioned...... A kid in Arizona wrote the attached NEW School prayer: Now I sit me down in school Where praying is against the rule For this great nation under God Finds mention of Him very odd. If Scripture now the class recites, It violates the Bill of Rights. And anytime my head I bow Becomes a Federal matter now. Our hair can be purple, orange or green, That's no offense; it's a freedom scene. The law is specific, the law is precise. Prayers spoken aloud are a serious vice. For praying in a public hall Might offend someone with no faith at all. In silence alone we must meditate, God's name is prohibited by the state. We're allowed to cuss and dress like freaks, And pierce our noses, tongues and cheeks. They've outlawed guns, but FIRST the Bible. To quote the Good Book makes me liable. We can elect a pregnant Senior Queen,...