Skip to main content

So exciting

Let me start out by saying that in the last 48 hours, I have been updating on facebook via my cell phone because I have been couch bound! I've been feeling so bad that barney has been the babysitter. I am however, feeling much better today. With that said, the rest of my post:

I am having dresses made for the girls for Christmas by my friend Stephanie's sister Tina. She runs a business making coture for babies and lil girls and boys. I got the idea because we haven't had formal christmas clothing ever and i wanted them to have the chance. I got a message from Tina this morning in my fb. She asked if I would be interested in Modeling the girls with the dresses! Of course I agreed to do it. I never got the chance to do anything like this when I was a lil girl, so I am very excited for the girls to have this chance. I just have to find a place to do it that doesn't look to summery! Too bad I don't live in Santa Claus, Indiana! It's Christmas all the time there! LOL

Maxx comes in on Tuesday! We can't wait to see "Uncle Maxx" as Maddie puts it. He and Ryan are going golfing and maybe to a Ray's game. I'll be sure to send the camera so when I have time I can upload tons of pics here!

My mom comes in at the end of the month. The girls are getting more excited about seeing 'Nannnna'. They miss Papa a lot, so I am hoping that they can find a way for him to accompany her, but who knows.

And I guess that does it because I am starting to forget whatelse I had to say. LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:(

just wanted to put a note in here to say that we didn't get the progress report today nor did we get a report card. have been uber busy, talk more later! dawn

School is OUT!!!

Today was bittersweet for me.  I am happy its summer break, but that means we only have 2 years before we have a MIDDLESCHOOLER!  I cant believe we are that close already!  Both girls had a great day.  I got soaked walking to get Madispn, then the rain slacked off enough for me to have buckets of sweat rolling into my eyes!  It has been so humid here that i sweat as soon as i go outside let alone walk the more than 1/2 mile to her school.  We are starting a new walking track tomorrow... not sure how far but its gonna be fun to see

sad but true

Since the Pledge of Allegiance and The Lord's Prayer are not allowed in most public schools anymore Because the word "God" is mentioned...... A kid in Arizona wrote the attached NEW School prayer: Now I sit me down in school Where praying is against the rule For this great nation under God Finds mention of Him very odd. If Scripture now the class recites, It violates the Bill of Rights. And anytime my head I bow Becomes a Federal matter now. Our hair can be purple, orange or green, That's no offense; it's a freedom scene. The law is specific, the law is precise. Prayers spoken aloud are a serious vice. For praying in a public hall Might offend someone with no faith at all. In silence alone we must meditate, God's name is prohibited by the state. We're allowed to cuss and dress like freaks, And pierce our noses, tongues and cheeks. They've outlawed guns, but FIRST the Bible. To quote the Good Book makes me liable. We can elect a pregnant Senior Queen,...