Skip to main content

...

So, it's been a busy time since my last post. Maddie had her evaluation which has led to a referral for district to take her in the sound room to check her hearing. She wouldn't cooperate the last time, so we will be traveling to Wesley Chapel for the sound room. Then after we get the results from that, Mrs. Lavin will be sending in a referral for the Pre K team to do a full evaluation of her. From there, we will keep you posted. I am taking her in to get her eyes checked so that we can have that under our belts as well.

Kenzie made Citizen of the Month for last month, so we had a nice celebration for her 2 weeks ago at the school. We also made Super Star Athlete in the last few months.

I volunteered on Spring Pics day, so that was lots of fun getting to meet Mr. Poll was quite the treat! He's a great guy!

I am teaching 3 thursdays a month, so I am a busy girl (at church).

Kenzie is now in Missionettes at church while Ryan and I are in Mens and Womens. Maddie is in her little class with Miss Jessica! She loves it.

I have been getting one night a week to go scrapbooking with my friends! I cherish my time with the girls! Everyone needs it! It is such a stress releasing time! I can't believe I survived motherhood without one! LOL

Kenzie is having her birthday party in about 2 weeks! We can't wait. It's gonna be tons of fun!

I will be taking a before pic and an after one. I am on a mission to loose 100 pounds! I will be starting the South Beach Diet come tuesday with Jessica and who knows, by October, I hope to be a skinny minni! I have a Women of Faith Conference and a wedding to attend that month, so I am hoping that I will have enough time to look my best ever by then.

I got my hair cut and copper highlights put in and I love it.

and I guess that about does it for me....

Hope to be here more often!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:(

just wanted to put a note in here to say that we didn't get the progress report today nor did we get a report card. have been uber busy, talk more later! dawn

School is OUT!!!

Today was bittersweet for me.  I am happy its summer break, but that means we only have 2 years before we have a MIDDLESCHOOLER!  I cant believe we are that close already!  Both girls had a great day.  I got soaked walking to get Madispn, then the rain slacked off enough for me to have buckets of sweat rolling into my eyes!  It has been so humid here that i sweat as soon as i go outside let alone walk the more than 1/2 mile to her school.  We are starting a new walking track tomorrow... not sure how far but its gonna be fun to see

sad but true

Since the Pledge of Allegiance and The Lord's Prayer are not allowed in most public schools anymore Because the word "God" is mentioned...... A kid in Arizona wrote the attached NEW School prayer: Now I sit me down in school Where praying is against the rule For this great nation under God Finds mention of Him very odd. If Scripture now the class recites, It violates the Bill of Rights. And anytime my head I bow Becomes a Federal matter now. Our hair can be purple, orange or green, That's no offense; it's a freedom scene. The law is specific, the law is precise. Prayers spoken aloud are a serious vice. For praying in a public hall Might offend someone with no faith at all. In silence alone we must meditate, God's name is prohibited by the state. We're allowed to cuss and dress like freaks, And pierce our noses, tongues and cheeks. They've outlawed guns, but FIRST the Bible. To quote the Good Book makes me liable. We can elect a pregnant Senior Queen,...