Skip to main content

Just another....

Thoughtfilled Thursday....

As we close in on the last of July, my head EXPLODES with thoughts of things needing done. I am in the heat of packing and downsizing at the same time. It is hard to go from a big house to a small one. Especially when I haven't seen the house, but we trust Roy and Carol. They have seen the place, and we will just go on their word. Last night we took a night off from the stress and just concentrated on teaching Kenzie how to play tennis and baseball on the wii. She will get good if we can just get her to concentrate on the task at hand. Oh, she is a LEFTY when it comes to batting! It was so funny to see it. I blame the LEFTY himself for instilling that on our child! Yes, Ry, that is your fault. We are also attempting to get the hang of the AMF bowling game for wii. It is really hard to controll the ball on that one. So, Maddie is just herself today. Not settling until I dressed her "pwetty mommy" she wanted one of her pretty sunday dresses on. Too cute. Kenzie is in her room picking it up now. She does listen WHEN SHE WANTS TO . So, she is already telling me she wants a new scooter (since hers got stolen) and a skateboard (both have to be bratz) for Christmas. I was gonna go the cheater's way out and tell santa to get her a switchboard (like the one Riley got last year), but then she added the bratz thing. So, poor Maddie doesn't really get to say "Mommy, I want Santa to bring me this....." so, I think I will ask santa on behalf of Maddie for a scooter for Maddie so that she can ride with Kenzie. I think they would like that.

NEWSFLASH: Maddie's word of the day: "OOPIE" (she is trying to say oopsie)

And that is all for now!
The Cox Family

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:(

just wanted to put a note in here to say that we didn't get the progress report today nor did we get a report card. have been uber busy, talk more later! dawn

School is OUT!!!

Today was bittersweet for me.  I am happy its summer break, but that means we only have 2 years before we have a MIDDLESCHOOLER!  I cant believe we are that close already!  Both girls had a great day.  I got soaked walking to get Madispn, then the rain slacked off enough for me to have buckets of sweat rolling into my eyes!  It has been so humid here that i sweat as soon as i go outside let alone walk the more than 1/2 mile to her school.  We are starting a new walking track tomorrow... not sure how far but its gonna be fun to see

sad but true

Since the Pledge of Allegiance and The Lord's Prayer are not allowed in most public schools anymore Because the word "God" is mentioned...... A kid in Arizona wrote the attached NEW School prayer: Now I sit me down in school Where praying is against the rule For this great nation under God Finds mention of Him very odd. If Scripture now the class recites, It violates the Bill of Rights. And anytime my head I bow Becomes a Federal matter now. Our hair can be purple, orange or green, That's no offense; it's a freedom scene. The law is specific, the law is precise. Prayers spoken aloud are a serious vice. For praying in a public hall Might offend someone with no faith at all. In silence alone we must meditate, God's name is prohibited by the state. We're allowed to cuss and dress like freaks, And pierce our noses, tongues and cheeks. They've outlawed guns, but FIRST the Bible. To quote the Good Book makes me liable. We can elect a pregnant Senior Queen,...