Skip to main content

Sunday.... Church.... The girls.... NO SLEEP

Hey all,
Just getting ready for a nap before going to work. HAPPY SUNDAY ALL! Thank God for all you have! For it may be taken from you at any point. I went to church this morning since after all I had to get the kids from Mom. I really would rather go to CIC, but since that is where Mom goes, I have to go there to get the kids, so I guess that is just what I have to do for now until I find a true home church. Church was good except, MADDIE decided to throw a terriffic tantrum! I am borrowing Beth's philosophy on the terriffic two's! I am trying to be optimistic. So, off to the nursery for some calm down time with her. She was fussy almost the whole service, so I had to stay in the nursery. Kenzie sat with Mom and Pop. When we were getting the carseats in my van from Mom's little DEER DAMAGED Kia, Kenzie started crying "I WANT MY NANA" which is wierd because we had to bribe her to go to Nana's house in the first place! Now she just wants Nana! How strange these 5 year olds can be! I came on home and made lunch, and now I will be heading to the couch for a nap before going to work since I started out in my bed, then the couch, then the other end of the couch, back to my bed, and needless to say, I couldn't sleep! I tossed and turned all night. I don't know what has happened to my sleep. I used to could sleep at night, now I can't sleep during the day or at night. I think that it might be due to the schedule I work, but hey, maybe I should take Aaron's advice and try some physical exercise before retiring, no reading in bed, no tv, lots of water not coffee or caffiene. Etc. Who knows what will end up happening if I have NO CAFFEINE! I have to have coffee to keep me awake at night sometimes. Anyway, I will try and have that all figured out soon. Now, have a happy Memorial Day!
The Cox Family

Comments

  1. Well the lil critters wore me out yesterday so I was a lazy bum all day. Had such a wonderful time though. Hope you sleep better tonight after work.

    Well, sleep well in the morning....

    GOD SPOKE TO ME THROUGH BON JOVI.

    He said "You'll make it I swear" (Florida)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

:(

just wanted to put a note in here to say that we didn't get the progress report today nor did we get a report card. have been uber busy, talk more later! dawn

School is OUT!!!

Today was bittersweet for me.  I am happy its summer break, but that means we only have 2 years before we have a MIDDLESCHOOLER!  I cant believe we are that close already!  Both girls had a great day.  I got soaked walking to get Madispn, then the rain slacked off enough for me to have buckets of sweat rolling into my eyes!  It has been so humid here that i sweat as soon as i go outside let alone walk the more than 1/2 mile to her school.  We are starting a new walking track tomorrow... not sure how far but its gonna be fun to see

sad but true

Since the Pledge of Allegiance and The Lord's Prayer are not allowed in most public schools anymore Because the word "God" is mentioned...... A kid in Arizona wrote the attached NEW School prayer: Now I sit me down in school Where praying is against the rule For this great nation under God Finds mention of Him very odd. If Scripture now the class recites, It violates the Bill of Rights. And anytime my head I bow Becomes a Federal matter now. Our hair can be purple, orange or green, That's no offense; it's a freedom scene. The law is specific, the law is precise. Prayers spoken aloud are a serious vice. For praying in a public hall Might offend someone with no faith at all. In silence alone we must meditate, God's name is prohibited by the state. We're allowed to cuss and dress like freaks, And pierce our noses, tongues and cheeks. They've outlawed guns, but FIRST the Bible. To quote the Good Book makes me liable. We can elect a pregnant Senior Queen,...