Skip to main content

trip is getting closer

Well, our trip is comming quicker and quicker. We can't wait. We finished packing tonight. Ryan put the gifts, suitcases, golfclubs and anything else we could think we wanted to take on our trip in the van and did a load of laundry tonight while I stayed home with the kids. We are having to take our laundry to the laundrymat until I can get to the place that sells the belt for the washer and pop can have the time to put it on for us. Kenzie had school. She came home singing about Zelda Zebra! It was so cute. She also told me that Mr. Todd was at school today because Ms. B disappeared. Maddie had a good day. Ryan's day at work was quite stressful. I was just getting ready to leave when he got home but found out that Amanda found christmas Jammies for the girls. That was a good thing because I was going to Target to see if I could find any for Kenzie when Carol e mailed me to tell me that Amanda found some. That is good! Ryan still has to pick up his stocking stuffers, and then we have to buy for each other, but that is it and we are waiting until we get there to do that. Other than that we are good. A bit of sad news though, Carol has to have two surgeries in January. Do keep her in prayer. Thanks and see everyone when we get back from Vacation.
Dawn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:(

just wanted to put a note in here to say that we didn't get the progress report today nor did we get a report card. have been uber busy, talk more later! dawn

School is OUT!!!

Today was bittersweet for me.  I am happy its summer break, but that means we only have 2 years before we have a MIDDLESCHOOLER!  I cant believe we are that close already!  Both girls had a great day.  I got soaked walking to get Madispn, then the rain slacked off enough for me to have buckets of sweat rolling into my eyes!  It has been so humid here that i sweat as soon as i go outside let alone walk the more than 1/2 mile to her school.  We are starting a new walking track tomorrow... not sure how far but its gonna be fun to see

sad but true

Since the Pledge of Allegiance and The Lord's Prayer are not allowed in most public schools anymore Because the word "God" is mentioned...... A kid in Arizona wrote the attached NEW School prayer: Now I sit me down in school Where praying is against the rule For this great nation under God Finds mention of Him very odd. If Scripture now the class recites, It violates the Bill of Rights. And anytime my head I bow Becomes a Federal matter now. Our hair can be purple, orange or green, That's no offense; it's a freedom scene. The law is specific, the law is precise. Prayers spoken aloud are a serious vice. For praying in a public hall Might offend someone with no faith at all. In silence alone we must meditate, God's name is prohibited by the state. We're allowed to cuss and dress like freaks, And pierce our noses, tongues and cheeks. They've outlawed guns, but FIRST the Bible. To quote the Good Book makes me liable. We can elect a pregnant Senior Queen,...